- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Meet the needs of today’s empowered customer by delivering a consistent, omni channel experience across the entire customer journey.
Your typical customer is far savvier today than in years past. They’re socially connected, using online resources to ﬁnd out more about you, your industry and your products via reviews and thought leaders. In this environment, it’s become critical for your sales team to operate at the highest level when customers do engage your business.
Legacy tape data may still hold much of your company’s early history within it. Regardless of the new IT directions you take, the need to maintain and access such legacy tape remains quite real. In this eBook, we describe ways to embrace new technologies, like disk and cloud, and leveraging tape as a part of your Data Management Strategy.
With growing regulations around information management, litigation on the rise and massive quantities of data being generated every day, organisations need to store and protect increasing volumes of data for set periods of time.
Enterprise mobility is an all-of-business discussion that must put the wider workforce (and the enhancing of their productivity) in your business at the centre of your mobility initiative.
In the continuing effort to optimize datacenter infrastructure, many IT organizations have been migrating from hardware silos to converged systems that speed time to provision, centralize management, and increase life-cycle automation. Adoption of integrated systems grew quickly, and IDC is now observing the maturity of the market segment and the transition to the next stage of the market: hyperconverged infrastructure, or HCI.
An IDC InfoBrief, Sponsored by Lenovo | December 2017
In the continuing effort to optimise datacenter infrastructure, many IT organisations have been migrating to converged systems that speed time to provision, centralise management, and increase life-cycle automation. Adoption of integrated systems grew quickly, and IDC is now observing the maturity of the market segment and the transition to the next stage of the market: hyperconverged infrastructure, or HCI.
Digital Transformation (DX) is Changing Everything About Business. This IDC InfoBrief covers the digital transformation journey.
- Adobe, Salesforce lead Forrester list of enterprise marketing technology vendors
- Boost Juice taps into Bitcoin craze with latest digital marketing effort
- 3 tips for resilience in the workplace
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 February 2018
- Marketers bolster cyber credentials as data breach notification law kicks in