- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud is a next- generation software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that consolidates all analytics functionalities for all users in one product. It helps you overcome the challenge of point solutions and data silos spread throughout the organisation with enterprise-wide access to analytics delivered through a public cloud experience that you can trust.
The SAP BusinessObjects Cloud solution offers all analytics capabilities for all users in one product. Access all data and embed analytics directly into business processes to turn instant insight into quick action.
Competition is increasing, the pace of change is getting faster and digital technology is disrupting everything. We hear about these challenges ad nauseam. But a certain type of leader – the Maverick – sees these challenges as opportunities and is making some key decisions today that will set their organisation up for success in a fast-moving future.
In today’s complex and constantly changing environment, network administrators need complete visibility into network behaviour to maintain a robust security posture.
This paper covers information on applications, users, and threats, allowing you to quickly neutralize risks and make smarter and faster security decisions.
The cybersecurity threat landscape is rapidly evolving. Organisations seeking to transform digitally must grapple with 5 major challenges. Here is how Juniper’s SDSN can eliminate your biggest cybersecurity fears.
This paper discusses a modern approach to cybersecurity that uses adaptable machine learning algorithms combined with several anti-malware technologies to find and foil advanced threats. It compares how these components work and their respective attributes to help you determine best practices for the threat prevention component of your organisation's security strategy.
This IDC study focusing on Carbon Black and uses the IDC MarketScape model to provide an assessment of providers participating in the endpoint specialised threat analysis and protection market.
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- Let's put to rest any doubt Apple can't innovate
- The latest iPhones show why A.I. is the new electricity
- South Australia to roll out digital driver’s licences next month
- Government promises $50 million boost to security research