- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
base2Services helps Tuned Global engage millions of new customers through scalability and AWS
Tuned Global recognised that their current system was limited in scale and geography – the two essential elements needed to deliver to potentially hundreds of millions of monthly active users. Tuned Global knew they needed to adapt their current physical and Softlayer infrastructure to ensure their system could scale to cope with the demands of such a massive customer base. Download our whitepaper to see how AWS can create faster and improved user experience.
Solutions that constantly add new features, change processes and somehow simplify things as they get more complex, tend to have the highest success in the engagement and acquisition of customers. The companies that employ a team to do this often give that team the flexibility to perform their tasks the way they want to do it - and more often than not they choose a DevOps approach. Download our whitepaper to find ways to reduce overall costs and improve your time to market. Download whitepaper »
How Automating the Development Pipeline, Security and Infrastructure Leads to Real Business Benefits
With the growth of cloud-based deployment and more agile workflows in today’s software industry, companies are increasingly looking for new ways to manage the complexity. In rapidly changing industries, speed to market with new features and improvements is critical to keeping up with the competition. Luckily, most companies can automate a large portion of their development pipeline, security and infrastructure, allowing new updates to reach users quickly as they’re developed. Download our paper to see how automation can have huge impacts on your business’s bottom line. Download whitepaper »
Today’s workplaces are becoming increasingly complex and fluid – particularly when it comes to security management. The modern worker expects to be able to work from anywhere, on any device, and at any time. Office spaces are no longer centralised with singular technology and protected by a robust firewall. They’re now wireless, with hot-desks, hybrid infrastructure (both cloud-based and on-premise), and all kinds of connectivity scenarios. Unless your flexible, digital workplace is designed with security as top of mind, security issues can very easily occur – and can have a lasting impact on your business’ overall safety. Download whitepaper »
- Val Morgan launches programmatic advertising, brand refresh and content play
- Apple's Tim Cook: Innovation shouldn't come at the expense of privacy
- Food for Thought: How can brands show diversity in an authentic way?
- Report: Only 11 per cent of brands use customer data effectively
- Customer data integration and cloud compatibility takes centre stage at Salesforce Dreamforce