- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
base2Services helps Tuned Global engage millions of new customers through scalability and AWS
Tuned Global recognised that their current system was limited in scale and geography – the two essential elements needed to deliver to potentially hundreds of millions of monthly active users. Tuned Global knew they needed to adapt their current physical and Softlayer infrastructure to ensure their system could scale to cope with the demands of such a massive customer base. Download our whitepaper to see how AWS can create faster and improved user experience.
Solutions that constantly add new features, change processes and somehow simplify things as they get more complex, tend to have the highest success in the engagement and acquisition of customers. The companies that employ a team to do this often give that team the flexibility to perform their tasks the way they want to do it - and more often than not they choose a DevOps approach. Download our whitepaper to find ways to reduce overall costs and improve your time to market. Download whitepaper »
How Automating the Development Pipeline, Security and Infrastructure Leads to Real Business Benefits
With the growth of cloud-based deployment and more agile workflows in today’s software industry, companies are increasingly looking for new ways to manage the complexity. In rapidly changing industries, speed to market with new features and improvements is critical to keeping up with the competition. Luckily, most companies can automate a large portion of their development pipeline, security and infrastructure, allowing new updates to reach users quickly as they’re developed. Download our paper to see how automation can have huge impacts on your business’s bottom line. Download whitepaper »
In the modern workplace, collaboration and communication rule, and employees have access to technologies that support them to do their best work – as individuals and as teams. In this eBook we explore the building blocks required to establish a modern workplace, and share how this organisational transformation can deliver healthy bottom line results for your business. Download whitepaper »
- Updated: Oscar Wylee to vigorously defend itself against ACCC legal action
- Does the Government's roadmap of reforms for digital platforms go far enough?
- Luxury Escapes shares its lessons in digital marketing transformation
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 12 December 2019
- Predictions: 10 Customer experience trends for 2020