- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times
Introduction to Enterprise Cloud Operating Models
How do you make sure that you gain everything that has been promised to you? To secure the benefits of the cloud, you need to evolve your organisation and the processes by which you manage your infrastructure and applications.
Fast-growing business need an agile solution that can scale rapidly and future-proof your company for long term innovation and growth. An ERP suite like NetSuite empowers fast-growing companies to unlock their growth potential. Download whitepaper »
Starting a business can be hard. Growing your business can be even harder. Whether it’s poor customer data, manual and broken processes, minimal operations visibility to make decisions, or keeping up with changing regulations, there is always something getting in the way growth. These barriers hurt sales, cost money and create risk. There must be a better way! We are happy and humbled to say NetSuite is the better way. Download whitepaper »
Today's Backup and Recovery is complex. Data growth and silos are driving IT complexity. Infrastructure silos are driving unnecessary data copies. Downtime and lost data directly impact revenue. Organisations need a modern solution that can simplify their backup and recovery globally. Simplify your end-to-end data protection. Download whitepaper »
- Optus, Telstra deliver round four of mobile blackspot program
- Optus Business partners with Cisco to connect UWA students
- Orange strikes $25M SD-WAN and security deal with Melbourne-based Aurecon
- ASD may use system vulnerabilities to acquire foreign intelligence
- Sydney-born AWS start-up hunts for channel partners