- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Accelerate you Business with Electronic Signatures
Electronic signatures are the way business get documents signed and close deals faster. Today, e-signature solutions have evolved to encompass much more than just collecting signatures electronically- leading solutions automate the entire process, from document creation and assembly, to collaboration and execution, to archiving.
How do you make sure that you gain everything that has been promised to you? To secure the benefits of the cloud, you need to evolve your organisation and the processes by which you manage your infrastructure and applications. Download whitepaper »
Digital transformation can be complex and may put a strain on your resources. Discover why IDC recognized Verizon as a leader in their IDC Marketscape TM for SD-WAN Managed Services, and how working with an experienced solution provider can help you navigate potential pitfalls. Download whitepaper »
IDC’s 2018 study Digital Transformation: Discover the Right Path to Avoid Hype and Disappointment explores the opinion of senior-level, enterprise decision-makers about their organizations’ digital strategies and initiatives. Find out what they had to say. Download whitepaper »
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?