- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
How Much is Your Company's Data Really Worth?
The first step in the journey towards bringing data onto the balance sheet is for businesses to evaluate and treat data as an asset, as they would their brand. The aim of this paper is to describe how businesses can determine the market price of their data assets when used by other organisations and the resulting total opportunity for revenue derived from data commercialisation.
Discover why upgrading your employees’ devices is not only good for business, it’s vital to attracting and retaining the top talent. Download whitepaper »
This report summarizes 11 case studies of cloud-based attacks identified by cyber AI, including spear phishing, insider threat, and zero-day malware. The case studies demonstrate how weak indicators of malicious activity were only detectable using Darktrace AI, a cloud-native solution that detects and responds to advanced cyber-threats in hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Download whitepaper »
CIOs and other technology leaders must shift their focus beyond customer experience (CX) to employee experience (EX), develop resource pools and redefine how work is done to benefit from automation technologies. Download this whitepaper for how intermediate IT organizations can mature to become an advanced IT organization. Download whitepaper »
- Microsoft promotes 'full-Chromium' Edge to Beta, touts enterprise skillset
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Big Switch targets shadow IT, hybrid cloud growth with fortified software family
- Safari to ape Firefox, go all-in on anti-tracking
- Creating the correct DevOps culture: Failure is a part of the success
- Qantas highlights increased engagement as loyalty program returns stronger earnings
- Nine Entertainment reports profit following merger
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 August 2019
- Lenovo: Experience more important than price or product
- Rio Tinto and Marcel Sydney team up on augmented reality $20 bill donation effort