- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Getting Started with DMARC
The cost of Business Email Compromise (BEC), and Impostor email has risen to $5.3B and is impacting employees, business partners and customers of organisations around the world.
In order to protect all the groups that are targeted by BEC requires deep visibility into email, and the expertise to build and deploy email authentication policy. Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense (EFD) is designed to block criminals that spoof your trusted domains to trick victims, both inside and outside of your organisation, into sending money and other sensitive information to the attacker. The DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication Reporting & Conformance) standard is the most powerful weapon to date in the fight against phishing and spoofing.
In this guide, you will learn:
What DMARC is and how it works The benefits of DMARC Key stats and success stories Step-by-step implementation instructions
Early adopters in industries such as Fleet Management and Transportation will testify that Machine-to-Machine and IoT technologies have been around for decades, with the last 5-7 years innovations in IoT cementing itself in a much broader range of businesses. The ever-expanding list of IoT platform, equipment , connectivity, application providers and so forth, has resulted in a fragmented vendor ecosystem that is not often easy to navigate. Read more for a fully managed solution, end-to-end solution that combines all the pieces of the IoT puzzle Download whitepaper »
A recent study from the Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) “Trends in Endpoint Security” study shows that security teams want more effective, more efficient cloud based solutions. With the endpoint being the target of most cyber attacks, endpoint security is rising in prominence. However according to the report, there is a complete lack of confidence in current AV solutions meaning that organisations are adding bolt-on technology for better protection, which in turn creates endpoint bloat and less efficiency. Download whitepaper »
The endpoint security market continues to expand with vendors old and new marketing their solutions as “next-generation” game-changers. Claims can range from behavioral detection to some degree of machine learning or cloud-based protection. However, closer inspection reveals that these new solutions have been built on old platforms, many of which still rely heavily on signature-based detection and obsolete architecture. Download whitepaper »
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences