- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
A Smarter Approach to Enable Endpoints, End Users and Everything in Between
Today’s enterprises need to be able to support a large variety of end-user devices such as laptops, tablets, smartphones and hybrid devices however, the situation can often become complicated as these devices can all run on different versions of a variety of platforms. Standardising devices might seem like the simplest solution but failing to accommodate employee preferences can have a negative impact on productivity. This paper looks at the evolution of mobile device management solutions and how IBM MaaS360 with Watson can provide you with a smarter approach to cognitive unified endpoint management.
Despite the increasing popularity of cloud services, enterprises continue to struggle with creating and implementing a comprehensive cloud strategy. Enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders can use these seven best-practice examples to strengthen their cloud strategy. Download whitepaper »
The edge computing use-case landscape is broad, and early deployments are highly customized. I&O leaders will need to develop a multiyear edge computing strategy that encompasses the diversity of use cases needed by their enterprise. Download whitepaper »
To secure the benefits of the cloud, you need to evolve your organization and the processes by which you manage your infrastructure and applications. Many enterprises will not optimize their operating model for the cloud, and they therefore miss out on the speed, agility and cost benefits that the cloud promises. Download this whitepaper and see how your organisation may avoid a cloud migration where digital transformation slows. Download whitepaper »
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?