- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
ENTERPRISES RE-ENGINEER SECURITY IN THE AGE OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
It’s no secret that CEOs across North America and Europe have been marshal-ing forces for digital transformation in a high-stakes battle to ward off ambitious insurgents, maintain market share and address the changing demands of today’s customers. This is a once-in-a-generation challenge for any business leader, but it’s not the whole story. Behind the scenes, a fourth imperative is being added to the list of transformation considerations—combating modern cybercriminals.
In today’s business environment, branch offices are more important than ever. For the average enterprise, branches generate the vast majority of revenue, but security at the branch is limited, if it exists at all. Learn how to enable secure branch transformation from the branch to cloud edge – without gaps. Download whitepaper »
Today’s sophisticated attacks routinely evade conventional after-the- fact technologies such as firewalls and signature-based malware detection. Therefore, it’s essential to adopt new measures that neutralize these new threats. Download this white paper to learn how a predictive IT strategy can help you prevent attacks before they’re fully launched and stop command-and- control infiltrations before they do real harm. Download whitepaper »
Back in the early 1990’s, the explosion of e-commerce websites fundamentally changed the way people shop and interact with brands.Clicking “add to cart” was so much more convenient than visiting a physical retail store, and people never looked back. Download whitepaper »
- GHD forges IoT-as-a-service partnership with Orange Business Services
- Is Facebook about to buy a cyber security firm?
- Fuji Xerox to digitise Defence health records in $8.4M deal
- ISPs peering to boost competition in government and corporate service offerings
- CyberPower Systems appoints Robert Hartvigsen to lead A/NZ