- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
ENTERPRISES RE-ENGINEER SECURITY IN THE AGE OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
It’s no secret that CEOs across North America and Europe have been marshal-ing forces for digital transformation in a high-stakes battle to ward off ambitious insurgents, maintain market share and address the changing demands of today’s customers. This is a once-in-a-generation challenge for any business leader, but it’s not the whole story. Behind the scenes, a fourth imperative is being added to the list of transformation considerations—combating modern cybercriminals.
A guide to detecting an attack before it’s too late NOTPETYA SPECIAL EDITION Download whitepaper »
Your Guide to Detecting and Responding to Threats Fast—Even if You Don’t Have a 24x7 SOC Download whitepaper »
Today, your customers want service quickly, at their convenience. Customers need to be able to do everyday banking, open accounts, sign loans and more, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. They are seeking the omni-channel experience, with the flexibility to start a transaction in one channel and complete it in another. As a result, the traditional way of signing forms and documents is changing – from paper to paperless. Read more here Download whitepaper »