- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Transforming User IT Support: Bringing Users and Resolution Closer Together
The workplace is undergoing a rapid transformation which has caused a shift in user expectations about IT services and support. However, updating technology to meet this increase in demand brings about support, security, cost and data volume issues forcing IT professionals to try and find new approaches to keep support costs down whilst maintaining service quality. This white paper looks at IBM’s right-to-left strategy to help IT leaders evaluate their support environment and find new ways for businesses to improve productivity and save costs.
Tips on overcoming 3 common challenges of information overload to increase business insight and visibility Download whitepaper »
Meet the needs of today’s empowered customer by delivering a consistent, omni channel experience across the entire customer journey. Download whitepaper »
Your typical customer is far savvier today than in years past. They’re socially connected, using online resources to ﬁnd out more about you, your industry and your products via reviews and thought leaders. In this environment, it’s become critical for your sales team to operate at the highest level when customers do engage your business. Download whitepaper »
- Adobe, Salesforce lead Forrester list of enterprise marketing technology vendors
- Boost Juice taps into Bitcoin craze with latest digital marketing effort
- 3 tips for resilience in the workplace
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 February 2018
- Marketers bolster cyber credentials as data breach notification law kicks in