- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
The future of ITSM : Service management platforms for digital transformation
Digital technology has changed the landscape of businesses. IDC predicts that by 2018, one-third of the top 20 market share leaders in most industries will be significantly disrupted by new competitors (and "reinvented" incumbents) that use the 3rd platform to create new services and business models, optimising for mobility, cloud, social customer experiences, and big data analytics.
How do you make sure that you gain everything that has been promised to you? To secure the benefits of the cloud, you need to evolve your organisation and the processes by which you manage your infrastructure and applications. Download whitepaper »
For those responsible for delivering these networks, it can be difficult to juggle the competing demands of running an effective, reliable network and adopting the new technologies businesses require to compete. In this guide, we explore networking best practices and the key technology decisions you need to consider. Download whitepaper »
An increasingly competitive landscape requires Enterprises have the ability to react quicker. To support these business needs, Enterprise IT organizations have had to make significant changes in the way they build and deliver applications. Download whitepaper »