- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Making IT smarter with advanced event correlation and management
Today’s IT Operations landscape lacks transparency into business service health, faults, and topology which can reduce the efficiency of the organisation. Find out about the advanced event correlation and management solution which can provide increased ROI, as well as augment the intelligence and efficiency of Business agility.
In this e-book, Mike Preston, IT pro and blogger, gives you a comprehensive guide to disaster recovery and data protection for modern data center environments that run on VMware vSphere and integrate with cloud infrastructures. You'll learn the drawbacks to backing up VMware environments with traditional tools and presents technologies that help companies to address the challenges of data growth and always-an availability for services. Download whitepaper »
"Ransomware is the threat du jour for businesses of all types and end users alike. The frustration of those affected is palpable, with outcomes including critical data loss, downtime, and damaged reputation. Meanwhile, today’s business is expected to move to a new state of data intelligence, by moving data securely across multi-cloud infrastructures. On this background, you need the confidence that your Digital Life will be Always-On™ and uninterrupted by threats such as ransomware. The 2018 updated edition of the Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival e-book is designed to help you understand the ransomware threat and to protect yourself and your organization from potential attacks. " Download whitepaper »
"Visibility into the data center allows businesses to evaluate the health state of its core operations. To be able to optimize your infrastructure, you first must know and understand what is occurring in your data center. Having a tool to gain control over virtualization and report on these environments is essential in telling you what VMs are needed, are they in use, and if they are provisioned properly, allowing you to optimize data center operations while inevitably ensuring data availability for your business. This paper aims to discuss why utilizing a monitoring and reporting tool in your environment can improve decision-making, data center operations, and increase visibility into your environment." Download whitepaper »
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?