- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
A foundation for next-generation data centre security
This whitepaper discusses the need for an application delivery controller that addresses new and traditional challenges present in highly dynamic enterprise cloud architecture.
· The ever-present budgetary pressures to do more with less means the foundation for stronger security must be built using existing data centre infrastructure
· One particular ADC delivers an extensive portfolio of essential data centre security capabilities
· The net result is a strong foundation for next-generation data centre security that is also cost effective
Application modernisation lies at the heart of building the digital enterprise. It involves many challenges, yet few components are as crucial as this. An organisation’s ability to combine and connect legacy and SaaS enterprise applications, public and private clouds, mobile apps and internal processes used for connecting software and systems determines whether it soars or stumbles. Download our whitepaper to assess your application landscape and learn which of your processes and outcomes may need application modernisation. Download whitepaper »
Test drive the Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN solution and see how you can centrally assign business intent policies to secure and control application traffic. See Zero-touch provisioning in action, visualize and manage the WAN with Unity Orchestrator and implement granular application-driven security policies. Download whitepaper »
In this e-book, Mike Preston, IT pro and blogger, gives you a comprehensive guide to disaster recovery and data protection for modern data center environments that run on VMware vSphere and integrate with cloud infrastructures. You'll learn the drawbacks to backing up VMware environments with traditional tools and presents technologies that help companies to address the challenges of data growth and always-an availability for services. Download whitepaper »