- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
The F5 DDoS Protection Reference Architecture part 3 of 3
This whitepaper is the third in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section refers to case studies of different approaches to deploying protection architecture, including an enterprise customer scenario, an FSI customer scenario and an SMB customer scenario. The paper explains how these options should provide the flexibility and needed to combat the modern DDoS threat.
- Government pledges additional funds to test digital ID system
- Government turns to UK example for data sharing principles
- IBM launches global blockchain-based payments network
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption
- Outsourcing IT to mitigate security risks