- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
Becoming a Strategic CIO
As radical innovations in technology are increasing the importance of IT in achieving a company's core business objectives, the role of IT professionals are increasingly becoming more important. In this Economist Intelligence Union survey, we look at the predominant challenges faced by CIOs and the need for them to be more strategic in their thinking, rather than just focusing on operational matters. Click to download!
Solutions that constantly add new features, change processes and somehow simplify things as they get more complex, tend to have the highest success in the engagement and acquisition of customers. The companies that employ a team to do this often give that team the flexibility to perform their tasks the way they want to do it - and more often than not they choose a DevOps approach. Download our whitepaper to find ways to reduce overall costs and improve your time to market. Download whitepaper »
How Automating the Development Pipeline, Security and Infrastructure Leads to Real Business Benefits
With the growth of cloud-based deployment and more agile workflows in today’s software industry, companies are increasingly looking for new ways to manage the complexity. In rapidly changing industries, speed to market with new features and improvements is critical to keeping up with the competition. Luckily, most companies can automate a large portion of their development pipeline, security and infrastructure, allowing new updates to reach users quickly as they’re developed. Download our paper to see how automation can have huge impacts on your business’s bottom line. Download whitepaper »
Tuned Global recognised that their current system was limited in scale and geography – the two essential elements needed to deliver to potentially hundreds of millions of monthly active users. Tuned Global knew they needed to adapt their current physical and Softlayer infrastructure to ensure their system could scale to cope with the demands of such a massive customer base. Download our whitepaper to see how AWS can create faster and improved user experience. Download whitepaper »
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?