- Worst DNS attacks and how to mitigate them
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Russian Underground 101
This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Application modernisation lies at the heart of building the digital enterprise. It involves many challenges, yet few components are as crucial as this. An organisation’s ability to combine and connect legacy and SaaS enterprise applications, public and private clouds, mobile apps and internal processes used for connecting software and systems determines whether it soars or stumbles. Download our whitepaper to assess your application landscape and learn which of your processes and outcomes may need application modernisation. Download whitepaper »
Test drive the Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN solution and see how you can centrally assign business intent policies to secure and control application traffic. See Zero-touch provisioning in action, visualize and manage the WAN with Unity Orchestrator and implement granular application-driven security policies. Download whitepaper »
"Ransomware is the threat du jour for businesses of all types and end users alike. The frustration of those affected is palpable, with outcomes including critical data loss, downtime, and damaged reputation. Meanwhile, today’s business is expected to move to a new state of data intelligence, by moving data securely across multi-cloud infrastructures. On this background, you need the confidence that your Digital Life will be Always-On™ and uninterrupted by threats such as ransomware. The 2018 updated edition of the Conversational Ransomware Defense and Survival e-book is designed to help you understand the ransomware threat and to protect yourself and your organization from potential attacks. " Download whitepaper »
- Instagram loses the like in Australia; industry reacts positively
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 18 July 2019
- Where Australian brands are up to in the voice journey
- How Lonely Planet revamped its online travel platform to supercharge customisation
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads