- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
Russian Underground 101
This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
A guide to detecting an attack before it’s too late NOTPETYA SPECIAL EDITION Download whitepaper »
Your Guide to Detecting and Responding to Threats Fast—Even if You Don’t Have a 24x7 SOC Download whitepaper »
Today, your customers want service quickly, at their convenience. Customers need to be able to do everyday banking, open accounts, sign loans and more, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. They are seeking the omni-channel experience, with the flexibility to start a transaction in one channel and complete it in another. As a result, the traditional way of signing forms and documents is changing – from paper to paperless. Read more here Download whitepaper »