- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Expanding Web Single Sign-On to Cloud and Mobile Environments
The world of business online is rapidly evolving, customers are comfortable now more than ever performing a host of transactions online but are reliant on the business organisation to provide a seamless and secure environment across multiple devices and environments..
This paper discusses and provides examples, top tips and best practices on how to use traditional web single sign on and web access management to deliver a seamless, secure experience for online users.
A guide to detecting an attack before it’s too late NOTPETYA SPECIAL EDITION Download whitepaper »
Your Guide to Detecting and Responding to Threats Fast—Even if You Don’t Have a 24x7 SOC Download whitepaper »
Today, your customers want service quickly, at their convenience. Customers need to be able to do everyday banking, open accounts, sign loans and more, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. They are seeking the omni-channel experience, with the flexibility to start a transaction in one channel and complete it in another. As a result, the traditional way of signing forms and documents is changing – from paper to paperless. Read more here Download whitepaper »