- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
Leading Through Connections – Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer Study
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to the complexity of increasingly interconnected organisations, markets, societies and governments. For example, almost one-quarter of CEOs say their organisations operate below par in terms of driving value from data. CEOs have expressed frustration about their inability to capitalise on available information. This is because: “The time available to capture, interpret and act on information is getting shorter and shorter.” CEO, Chemicals and Petroleum, United States Given the need for deeper business insight, the best performing organisations are more adept at converting complex data into insights, and insights into action. Download Entire Report Now.
This ebook is a discussion of the moving pieces of IT Transformation. To create a meaningful discussion about the challenges of IT Transformation, we’ve engaged some of our best technology minds across the business — from seasoned software architects to migration experts on our Professional Services team. With that in mind, we’ve tried to offer a useful framework for understanding what this evolution might look like in your business. and offer a closer look at IT Transformation results in the trenches. We share real-world successes and challenges from within Rackspace and from companies who’ve been on this journey before. Download whitepaper »
The Problem: Attacks are evolving faster than email defenses. Organizations are spending more on cybersecurity than ever, even as losses from data breaches, business disruption, and fraud continue to mount. Learn how to prevent the top email fraud tactics including: Business Email Compromise techniques Advanced Malware including Ransomware Outbound Phishing Get the 5 steps to building your email security strategy across the entire attack chain – from prevention through real-time response. Download the Definitive Email Security Strategy Guide now. Download whitepaper »
This new report examines how Proofpoint offers Advanced Email Security as a complete solution for email threats and email continuity. In depth review of our multilayered approach to offer clear visibility into all an organization’s email threats, along with the ability to respond to and stop those threats. Download whitepaper »
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Synnex and AOPEN cosy up for embedded product focus
- Marvell Technology makes move on multibillion-dollar Cavium acquisition
- South Australia makes $2M gambit for digital games developer jobs
- How culture clashes are slowing down cloud adoption
- Decipher Works finds record growth in the insurance sector
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- How LG Electronics used influencers to win over millennials
- Kingsmill resigns as Virgin Australia CMO as marketing becomes group-level remit
- Getting better ROI and boost customer engagement with your mobile app
- Trio of Aussie industry associations unite to tackle digital advertising fraud and transparency