- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Leading Through Connections – Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer Study
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to the complexity of increasingly interconnected organisations, markets, societies and governments. For example, almost one-quarter of CEOs say their organisations operate below par in terms of driving value from data. CEOs have expressed frustration about their inability to capitalise on available information. This is because: “The time available to capture, interpret and act on information is getting shorter and shorter.” CEO, Chemicals and Petroleum, United States Given the need for deeper business insight, the best performing organisations are more adept at converting complex data into insights, and insights into action. Download Entire Report Now.
A guide to detecting an attack before it’s too late NOTPETYA SPECIAL EDITION Download whitepaper »
Your Guide to Detecting and Responding to Threats Fast—Even if You Don’t Have a 24x7 SOC Download whitepaper »
Today, your customers want service quickly, at their convenience. Customers need to be able to do everyday banking, open accounts, sign loans and more, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. They are seeking the omni-channel experience, with the flexibility to start a transaction in one channel and complete it in another. As a result, the traditional way of signing forms and documents is changing – from paper to paperless. Read more here Download whitepaper »
- Apple upgrades Safari for older versions of macOS
- Mingis on Tech: Android vs. iOS – How the two mobile OSes compare
- IBM open-sources a microservices-friendly Java app server
- Coming soon to the office: iOS 11's augmented reality
- What is Trello? A guide to Atlassian’s collaboration and work management tool