- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Thin Provisioning with Pillar Axiom 600
As IT organisations work to maintain application availability while controlling costs, a greater emphasis on operational efficiency is essential. One key area where operational efficiencies can be achieved is in the storage infrastructure. Traditional storage systems are inherently inefficient, with multiple arrays of dedicated storage and various management points. Thin provisioning is now recognised in the industry as a critical approach to simplifying storage management while drastically improving capacity utilisation. This white paper explains how Oracle’s Pillar Axiom 600 storage system creates an application-aware storage environment to most efficiently provide all the benefits of thin provisioning. Read more.
This ebook is a discussion of the moving pieces of IT Transformation. To create a meaningful discussion about the challenges of IT Transformation, we’ve engaged some of our best technology minds across the business — from seasoned software architects to migration experts on our Professional Services team. With that in mind, we’ve tried to offer a useful framework for understanding what this evolution might look like in your business. and offer a closer look at IT Transformation results in the trenches. We share real-world successes and challenges from within Rackspace and from companies who’ve been on this journey before. Download whitepaper »
Complimentary Cost of Cloud Study highlighting: The true cost of cloud expertise; recruiting to unlock the cloud's potential; keeping pace with the speed of cloud change; return on cloud investment, and more Download whitepaper »
Business email compromise (BEC), or impostor email, doesn't use malware attachments or malicious URLs, making it invisible to even "next-generation" email defenses. Safeguard your critical information and secure all the avenues that BEC attackers pursue. This BEC Survival Guide can help you: Understand how BEC works and why it succeeds Prepare for and prevent attacks Know what to look for in a complete solution that stops BEC and other targeted threats Download your copy now and start building your BEC defenses. Download whitepaper »
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data