- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
Analyse Almost a Billion of Records Instantly
This demo shows how an Exalytics-powered application can deliver a speed-of-thought style of analysis that turns any user into an analyst.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), a style of automation where a computer or virtual worker mimics the execution of human users’ repetitive activities without needing intervention or assistance, is not a new concept, but its potential for disruption across a vast range of sectors is immense. Independent research firm Telsyte were commissioned to examine the state of RPA in the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) marketplace. As part of that research, Telsyte interviewed more than 300 ICT decision-makers and the findings are enlightening. Download whitepaper »
NSS Labs performed an independent test of the Carbon Black Cb Protection product. The product was subjected to thorough testing at the NSS facility in Austin, Texas, based on the Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Test Methodology v1.0, which is available at www.nsslabs.com. This test was conducted free of charge and NSS did not receive any compensation in return for Carbon Black’s inclusion. This report provides detailed information about this product and its security effectiveness. Additional comparative information is available at www.nsslabs.com. Download whitepaper »
What Boards Want to Know and CISOs Need to Say Seven years ago in the SBIC report Bridging the CISO-CEO Divide, we explored the best practices security leaders could use to communicate more eﬀectively with their COs. CISOs were at a crossroads and just beginning to take a seat at the executive table. We provided recommendations from global leaders about ways CISOs could embrace their growing leadership role, build trust with the executive leadership team and earn the conﬁdence of their CO. We discussed how harting a new course based on a strategic, risk-based approach to information security would drive clear business value. Download whitepaper »
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting
- What it takes to adapt to new audience expectations
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017