- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
How Bar Codes and RFID Deliver Value to Manufacturing and Distribution
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
In this paper, we will review the law as it relates to electronic signatures by analysing how such signatures are treated under the Commonwealth and State electronic transaction legislation and how signatures are treated under general law. Download whitepaper »
When selecting an enterprise PDF solution, there are many factors to consider. While perceived license savings are attractive, sound decision weighs price against hidden costs and potential compromises to your business. Download whitepaper »
To better understand the benefits, costs, and risks associated with an investment in Enterprise Management, Forrester conducted in-depth interviews with two Enterprise Management customers. This study was commissioned by Sage to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) organizations may realize by deploying its Enterprise Management solution as part of Sage Business Cloud. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of Enterprise Management within their organizations. Read more Download whitepaper »
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches