- Intel mulls selling its security business
- The week in security: Growing attacks prompt calls for cybersecurity speed-up as election looms
- Intel considers selling off McAfee antivirus business
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
How Bar Codes and RFID Deliver Value to Manufacturing and Distribution
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
Cyberattacks are evolving at a blinding pace, leaving organisations vulnerable and unprepared. As the size and sophistication of attacks continue to grow, businesses need a security solution that can quickly adapt with today's threat landscape. Fortunately, there are solutions that not only address these threats but also meet the specific needs of organisations searching for a DDoS solution. Whether it's on-demand, always-on, or hybrid, each approach has its own benefits, as well as challenges. So which option is right for you? Read "On-Demand, Always-On, or Hybrid? Choosing an Optimal Solution for DDoS Protection" to learn more about how the expanded portfolio of cloud security services continuously adapts in step with evolving threats and ongoing development of applications. Download whitepaper »
Get real about Network Virtualization. Many companies are moving away from hardware-centric networking and adopting a new approach: Network Virtualization. Download whitepaper »
One of the key advantages of network virtualization is that it offers a smooth transition to revolutionary change. It's already a proven model in the Data Centre. Now your IT can move forward without disruption - while you make changes incrementally. Download whitepaper »
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- How Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is responding to voice of customer data
- Why conversational commerce is going to reshape customer engagement
- What you can learn about omnichannel marketing from Ferris Bueller
- Report: Martech is too expensive and still misunderstood
- How ecostore disrupts the traditional brand model