- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- Terrorists are winning the digital arms race, experts say
How Bar Codes and RFID Deliver Value to Manufacturing and Distribution
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
Simplify the evaluation of your organisation’s digital maturity and progress. Get the Kit. The Digital Transformation & Readiness Kit contains: · Digital Marketing Maturity Guide: Rate your usage of digital marketing technology · Data-Driven Marketing e-Book: Learn how to use the power of your data to drive growth · CMS Evaluation Guide: Learn about CMS capabilities that can enhance the customer experience Download whitepaper »
The Forrester Wave - Mobile Development Platforms: The 12 Providers that matter the most and how they stack up
The report evaluates mobile development platform (MDP) vendors, the 12 most significant ones were researched, analysed and scored. This report details the findings about how well each vendor fulfils the criteria and where they stand in relation to each other to help application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals select the right partner for their mobile development platform needs. Download whitepaper »
This executive report, based on surveys of more than 1,000 Global C-suite and mobile executives from 18 industries, will explore the vast opportunities hidden from view. Further, we will show how different groups of organisations—Growers, Opportunists and Experimenters—approach ROI. Finally, we will use the best practices of the most successful organisations in our study, as well as insights gained from analysis of responses to questions in our interviews, to provide a path forward for those organisations wishing to explore new opportunities for greater ROI on mobile. Download whitepaper »
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!