How Bar Codes and RFID Deliver Value to Manufacturing and Distribution
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
This business-oriented white paper explains three options for starting your Hadoop journey. This paper also outlines the benefits of Hadoop and highlights some of the many use cases for this new approach to managing, storing and processing big data. Download whitepaper »
This infographic covers the barriers and outcomes of organisations that use big data. Download whitepaper »
Dell EMC has partnered with Industry-leading Hadoop distribution vendors to deliver Isilon® scale-out NAS with Hadoop to provide organisations with a highly efficient, massively scalable, and secure data lake to optimise the use of EDW storage resources. With this solution, you can offload ETL and ELT processing from the EDW while providing an efficient active archive for cold data. Isilon, the industry’s #1 scaleout NAS platform, is an ideal choice for storing, managing and protecting data. Download whitepaper »
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- Microsoft's decision to scrap February security updates unnerves patch experts
- HPE joins Cisco, Juniper with faulty clock technology problem
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders
- Medibank CEO: We're getting better at customer experience
- Velocity frequent flyers program strong performer in mixed half-year for Virgin