- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
Best Practices for Implementing a Data Warehouse on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Increasingly companies are recognising the value of an enterprise data warehouse (EDW). A true EDW provides a single 360-degree view of the business and a powerful platform for a wide spectrum of business intelligence tasks ranging from predictive analysis to near real-time strategic and tactical decision support throughout the organisation. Read more.
Security is an ever-evolving threat landscape. Even with the best in-breed security systems, there is still a possibility that your company is at risk. This whitepaper covers the 8 important things CIOs need to know about whaling and some useful tips they can use to protect their organisation from being held ransom to such attacks. Download whitepaper »
Cloud Security and Staff Security Training are the 2 biggest challenges facing Australian organisations in 2017, according to the CSO and Rapid 7 Vulnerability Management Survey. Download whitepaper »
Vulnerability management still wanting as Australian businesses struggle to stay ahead of security risks. Australian businesses are still suffering from deﬁcient vulnerability scanning practices, according to new survey data suggesting the industry is shifting away from implementing speciﬁc technologies and towards broader capabilities including cloud security and incident detection and response. Download whitepaper »
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy