- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine: A Brief Introduction
Analytics is all about gaining insights from the data for better decision making. The business press is abuzz with examples of leading organisations across the world using data-driven insights for strategic, financial and operational excellence. Requiring no application redesign, Oracle Exalytics can be deployed in existing IT environments by itself or in conjunction with Oracle Exadata and/or Oracle Exalogic to enable extreme performance and best in class user experience. Read more.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), a style of automation where a computer or virtual worker mimics the execution of human users’ repetitive activities without needing intervention or assistance, is not a new concept, but its potential for disruption across a vast range of sectors is immense. Independent research firm Telsyte were commissioned to examine the state of RPA in the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) marketplace. As part of that research, Telsyte interviewed more than 300 ICT decision-makers and the findings are enlightening. Download whitepaper »
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy