- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
Why Two Thirds of Enterprise Architecture Projects Fail
This is the conclusion of a study for the R otterdam U niversity carried out by J onathan B roer in the summer of 2008, ordered by BPM and E A software vendor IDS S cheer. B roer questioned 161 respondents from 89 organizations representing a range of industries about their vision and implementation of the enterprise architecture concept.
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Endpoint Specialised Threat Analysis and Protection 2017 Vendor Assessment
This IDC study focusing on Carbon Black and uses the IDC MarketScape model to provide an assessment of providers participating in the endpoint specialised threat analysis and protection market. Download whitepaper »
In this evaluation of endpoint security suite providers, we identified the 15 most significant ones and researched, analysed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps S&R professionals make the right choice. Download whitepaper »
A SANS Guide to Evaluating Next-Generation Antivirus. Download whitepaper »