- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Seven Ways Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) Makes Your Supply Chain More Efficient
webMethods Optimize for B2B offers a set of technology capabilities commonly described as Business Activity Monitoring (BAM). To appreciate the value of Optimize and how it operates in conjunction with webMethods Trading Networks, it is helpful to understand the basic concepts behind BAM and how the technology is applied in a business setting. Read on.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud is a next- generation software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that consolidates all analytics functionalities for all users in one product. It helps you overcome the challenge of point solutions and data silos spread throughout the organisation with enterprise-wide access to analytics delivered through a public cloud experience that you can trust. Download whitepaper »
The SAP BusinessObjects Cloud solution offers all analytics capabilities for all users in one product. Access all data and embed analytics directly into business processes to turn instant insight into quick action. Download whitepaper »
This report provides an excellent view of cloud-based analytics and business intelligence strategies around the globe in terms of strategy, project implementation, and horizontal infrastructure. Download whitepaper »