- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan
- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
Seven Ways Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) Makes Your Supply Chain More Efficient
webMethods Optimize for B2B offers a set of technology capabilities commonly described as Business Activity Monitoring (BAM). To appreciate the value of Optimize and how it operates in conjunction with webMethods Trading Networks, it is helpful to understand the basic concepts behind BAM and how the technology is applied in a business setting. Read on.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), a style of automation where a computer or virtual worker mimics the execution of human users’ repetitive activities without needing intervention or assistance, is not a new concept, but its potential for disruption across a vast range of sectors is immense. Independent research firm Telsyte were commissioned to examine the state of RPA in the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) marketplace. As part of that research, Telsyte interviewed more than 300 ICT decision-makers and the findings are enlightening. Download whitepaper »
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), a style of automation where a computer or virtual worker mimics the execution of human users’ repetitive activities without needing intervention or assistance, is not a new concept, but its potential for disruption across a vast range of sectors is immense. Download whitepaper »
Modern consumers hold service organisations to a higher standard than ever before. As early as 2014, a full 89% of field service customers were demanding "Uber-like" tools that could provide the technician name, location, photo and estimated arrival time. Field Service Engagement is the connective tissue between service technology and customers. It is the human side of field service technology that stands to reinvigorate trust, care and quality in our industry. Download this eBook by ClickSoftware to learn about the four pillars of Field Service Engagement and how to transform your service organisation into a well-oiled customer engagement machine. Download whitepaper »
- Report: A/NZ consumers moving to mobile, but still converting on desktop
- Solotel taps Dan Lacaze as first group marketing director
- Food for thought: Driving customer advocacy
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting