- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Securing Vital Infrastructure
A unified approach to information security can help modern vital infrastructure providers deal with evolving IT threats without compromising on communications or the demands of an increasingly mobile workforce. Flexible policies, combined with quality inbound threat detection, deep content inspection and encryption capabilities can help organisations to mitigate the risks – not just from outside the organisation, but also within it. Read this whitepaper.
A guide to detecting an attack before it’s too late NOTPETYA SPECIAL EDITION Download whitepaper »
Your Guide to Detecting and Responding to Threats Fast—Even if You Don’t Have a 24x7 SOC Download whitepaper »
Today, your customers want service quickly, at their convenience. Customers need to be able to do everyday banking, open accounts, sign loans and more, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. They are seeking the omni-channel experience, with the flexibility to start a transaction in one channel and complete it in another. As a result, the traditional way of signing forms and documents is changing – from paper to paperless. Read more here Download whitepaper »
- Immigration prepares for massive overhaul of visa processing
- Is the Commonwealth getting $10b worth of value from its IT procurement spend?
- Australia to get its own space agency
- Govt backs robotics research to find resistant bacteria in pig faeces
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train