- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day
- Australia asks Five-Eyes partners to ‘tackle encryption' with tech firms
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
Look both ways - Protecting your data with content inspection
Today’s threat environment is as dynamic as the business world in which we operate. As the communications channels we use continue to proliferate and evolve, so too have the vulnerabilities. Finding the right balance between ensuring the security of sensitive data, enabling the free flow of information and making full use of the latest web-based technologies can be a challenge. Deep content inspection is a vital layer in any unified information security strategy, helping organisations to take control over their information assets while proactively protecting against malware and data leakage. Read on.
Security is an ever-evolving threat landscape. Even with the best in-breed security systems, there is still a possibility that your company is at risk. This whitepaper covers the 8 important things CIOs need to know about whaling and some useful tips they can use to protect their organisation from being held ransom to such attacks. Download whitepaper »
Cloud Security and Staff Security Training are the 2 biggest challenges facing Australian organisations in 2017, according to the CSO and Rapid 7 Vulnerability Management Survey. Download whitepaper »
Vulnerability management still wanting as Australian businesses struggle to stay ahead of security risks. Australian businesses are still suffering from deﬁcient vulnerability scanning practices, according to new survey data suggesting the industry is shifting away from implementing speciﬁc technologies and towards broader capabilities including cloud security and incident detection and response. Download whitepaper »
- New business aims to help Aussie organisations rate digital maturity
- Google to stop scanning personal Gmail accounts for ad targeting
- What it takes to adapt to new audience expectations
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017