- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
BI Optimisation: Building a Better Business Case for Business Intelligence
"Business Intelligence helps you make better decisions." This is how the business value of Business Intelligence (BI) is often described. How do you measure the effect of better decisions? How do you determine the quality of a decision to start with? And how can you predict how other decisions might have played out? Read on.
Today, your customers want service quickly, at their convenience. Customers need to be able to do everyday banking, open accounts, sign loans and more, from anywhere, at any time, on any device. They are seeking the omni-channel experience, with the flexibility to start a transaction in one channel and complete it in another. As a result, the traditional way of signing forms and documents is changing – from paper to paperless. Read more here Download whitepaper »
The trend to digitise and transform business is accelerating. Government and business leaders, analysts and industry associations agree: it is time to remove paper from everyday processes like contracting, HR, invoicing and transactions with customers and citizens. As a result, the traditional way of signing documents is changing – from paper to paperless. Download whitepaper »
Empower your business with innovative new technologies Technology is everywhere that matters, from disparate mobile devices to global data centers and everywhere in between. To stay competitive and to maximize value of IT, IT must have the agility and stability to meet the increasing demands and speed of the business. Download whitepaper »
- Toshiba locked in last minute talks as potential delays hit $22 billion chip sale
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company
- Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub nabs top Data61 talent
- Google pays $1.4B for a piece of HTC's phone ops
- Hackers used CCleaner breach to attack global tech companies