- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
IBM zEnterprise System Brings Hybrid Computing Capabilities to Midsize Organisations
This paper focuses on the IBM z114 cross-tier solution, which brings IBM AIX Unix and Linux workloads into the mix, with Microsoft Windows support to follow in the future. This blended approach to computing allows workloads running on any of those operating systems to communicate more quickly and effectively with the System z, producing business benefits from the orchestration, or coordination, of management for all of the workloads running across all of the linked platforms.
As a global organisation with complex offerings, Orion Health needed to make its sales approach sustainable, scalable, consistent and measurable. Download whitepaper »
Competition is increasing, the pace of change is getting faster and digital technology is disrupting everything. We hear about these challenges ad nauseam. But a certain type of leader – the Maverick – sees these challenges as opportunities and is making some key decisions today that will set their organisation up for success in a fast-moving future. Download whitepaper »
The challenge in this case study was to guide P&N successfully through change and bring their people along on the journey in a highly challenging and increasingly digitised marketplace. Download whitepaper »
- Apple upgrades Safari for older versions of macOS
- Mingis on Tech: Android vs. iOS – How the two mobile OSes compare
- IBM open-sources a microservices-friendly Java app server
- Coming soon to the office: iOS 11's augmented reality
- What is Trello? A guide to Atlassian’s collaboration and work management tool