- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
IBM zEnterprise System Brings Hybrid Computing Capabilities to Midsize Organisations
This paper focuses on the IBM z114 cross-tier solution, which brings IBM AIX Unix and Linux workloads into the mix, with Microsoft Windows support to follow in the future. This blended approach to computing allows workloads running on any of those operating systems to communicate more quickly and effectively with the System z, producing business benefits from the orchestration, or coordination, of management for all of the workloads running across all of the linked platforms.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), a style of automation where a computer or virtual worker mimics the execution of human users’ repetitive activities without needing intervention or assistance, is not a new concept, but its potential for disruption across a vast range of sectors is immense. Independent research firm Telsyte were commissioned to examine the state of RPA in the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) marketplace. As part of that research, Telsyte interviewed more than 300 ICT decision-makers and the findings are enlightening. Download whitepaper »
Modern consumers hold service organisations to a higher standard than ever before. As early as 2014, a full 89% of field service customers were demanding "Uber-like" tools that could provide the technician name, location, photo and estimated arrival time. Field Service Engagement is the connective tissue between service technology and customers. It is the human side of field service technology that stands to reinvigorate trust, care and quality in our industry. Download this eBook by ClickSoftware to learn about the four pillars of Field Service Engagement and how to transform your service organisation into a well-oiled customer engagement machine. Download whitepaper »
A guide to evaluating and comparing solutions. Solving the password security disconnect between IT and employees demands the right solution. From external threats to managing Shadow IT, protecting your company, employees, and customers is a complex job. Staying on top of all possible threats can be overwhelming. What you need is a solution that gives you the right security, in a way that is effortless for employees. Download whitepaper »
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy