- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends
IBM zEnterprise System Brings Hybrid Computing Capabilities to Midsize Organisations
This paper focuses on the IBM z114 cross-tier solution, which brings IBM AIX Unix and Linux workloads into the mix, with Microsoft Windows support to follow in the future. This blended approach to computing allows workloads running on any of those operating systems to communicate more quickly and effectively with the System z, producing business benefits from the orchestration, or coordination, of management for all of the workloads running across all of the linked platforms.
This ebook is a discussion of the moving pieces of IT Transformation. To create a meaningful discussion about the challenges of IT Transformation, we’ve engaged some of our best technology minds across the business — from seasoned software architects to migration experts on our Professional Services team. With that in mind, we’ve tried to offer a useful framework for understanding what this evolution might look like in your business. and offer a closer look at IT Transformation results in the trenches. We share real-world successes and challenges from within Rackspace and from companies who’ve been on this journey before. Download whitepaper »
Complimentary Cost of Cloud Study highlighting: The true cost of cloud expertise; recruiting to unlock the cloud's potential; keeping pace with the speed of cloud change; return on cloud investment, and more Download whitepaper »
If you’re planning to move your data to the cloud or start archiving large amounts of enterprise data, there’s a strong possibility you’re going to encounter some challenges. So, what can you do to minimise pain points and ensure your projects go as smoothly as possible? This infographic outlines the five ongoing data challenges Information Lifecycle Governance Solutions can address. Download whitepaper »
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Why virtual assistants are the ‘killer app’ for wearables
- Review: The iPhone X is the best phone for business, period.
- NSW Labor to push for state privacy breach notification regime
- Little change to proportion of women in tech and telco workforce, WGEA data reveals
- Information security skills shortage continues to bite
- Kingsmill resigns as Virgin Australia CMO as marketing becomes group-level remit
- Getting better ROI and boost customer engagement with your mobile app
- Trio of Aussie industry associations unite to tackle digital advertising fraud and transparency
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 16 November 2017
- How Momentum Energy has transformed its entire business to be customer-led