In what has been a clearly testing week, Australian Taxation Office CIO Bill Gibson has spelled out his vision for Australia's single largest revenue raiser and scotched allegations that the Tax Office is set to move its applications code shop to India.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty