Boasting the highest concentration of e-security companies and research facilities outside of North America, the Queensland government and industry are working together to create an e-security cluster that is set to take on the big players in the IT security market.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7