The federal government has no plans to support legislation which requires open source software solutions to be included in all future departmental ICT contracts, and will continue to uphold a neutral stance on open source software, the National Office of Information Economy (NOIE) has stated.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7