Erie County has decided to take part in a program developed by IBM and the New York State Association of Counties (NYSAC) to detect Medicaid fraud using advanced mathematical algorithms developed by IBM researchers.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage