Federal Health Minister Tony Abbott has warned e-health vendors and systems designers eyeing off federal coffers that their products must deliver tangible economic benefits over technological improvements if they expect to get government funding for e-Health.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences