If gentlemen prefer blondes then, it would appear, intelligence agencies prefer Linux. Or at least so it would seem judging by downloads on offer at OnSecure, a joint portal of the highly secretive signals intelligence collection agency the Defence Signals Directorate and the spam-busting National Office of the Information Economy.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing