Ousted Hewlett-Packard Chairman Patricia Dunn, a former company lawyer, and three outside investigators were indicted Wednesday in California on felony charges related to the conduct of an investigation to track down news leaks from the HP board that allegedly broke state law.
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1
- Microsoft: actually IT admins are also to blame for phishing attacks working against users
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup