In a surprise move the first chief of the Australian High Tech Crime Centre (AHTCC), Alastair MacGibbon has quit his post after 18 months and will trade in his federal agent’s badge to become the Australian director of trust and safety for multibillion dollar flea market, eBay.
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry