As IT executives seek to transform their operations into true, corporate assets that can help grow the business at their companies, many are finding that first they must impose much tighter controls over their often vast and unwieldy portfolios of technology projects.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update