Unlike recent Senate hearing claims that Australian Tax Office's IT services contract with EDS blew out by $400 million in its first four years due to mismanagement, a new study points to EDS as an example of how cost savings were gained in an outsourcing deal.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off