At the third annual "Open Source in Government" conference at George Washington University in Washington. D.C. last week, Netscape cofounder Marc Andreessen came up with his top twelve reasons on why open source will boom over the next five to 10 years.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities