An unlikely contribution to the Govis seminar program will come from Brett Roberts of Microsoft, speaking on “the relationship between commercial and non-commercial software”, Microsoft’s own Shared Source initiative and “reality versus hype”.
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years