After watching Patricia Dunn, Hewlett-Packard's former chairwoman, field questions from an angry U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee for most of Thursday, HP CEO Mark Hurd finally got his chance to testify, reiterating that he should have done more to stop a boardroom leak investigation that has snowballed into a scandal for the company.
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker