Victorian Information and Communication Technology Minister Marsha Thomson launched a five-year plan for the Victorian ICT industry yesterday that includes $1 million to grow local ICT clusters and a further $1.9 million for industry skills packages.
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw