The Australian Democrats has not changed its position on the full sale of Telstra and will continue to oppose any moves by the federal government to sell its remaining 51.8 per cent stake in the telco.
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips