Following the financial scandal at outsourcer Satyam Computer Services, India's National Association of Software and Service Companies (Nasscom) will focus on good corporate governance and ethics among its member companies.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted