The Department of Defence has abandoned its deployment of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and will forgo plans to deploy Windows Vista and Office 2007, citing the products lack “significant business advantage”.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted