The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) will attempt to salvage parts of a US$170 million case-management software package despite growing criticism that the 4-year-old project doesn't work as expected.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks