As of Friday May 13 2005, Australia's numerous utility providers will feel the helping hand of the government over the coming months, with a series of free, special workshops to skill SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) users on the finer points of IT security and critical infrastructure.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks