Open source needs to scuttle the t-shirt and sandal-wearing 'hacker' image and adopt a business-like, influential approach to win more business from government customers, according to an AGIMo's second-in-command.
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach