Microsoft officially launched its Business Productivity Online Suite outside of the US on Monday, headlined by a deal with GlaxoSmithKline as its first major customer for the hosted communications software suite.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted